Behind? Catch Up Instantly!
- Move all unread passages past due to your next session
- Delay your end date
- Keep your end date, but make each remaining session longer
Ahead? Lock In Your Gains!
- Update your due dates to finish early
- Keep your end date, but make each remaining session shorter
Read With Your Community
- Get and give accountability: Invite others to observe your reading progress on a plan.
- Read alongside your small group: Invite others to participate in a plan together. Progress can be shared or made anonymous.
- Create plans for entire churches to follow: Allow anyone to participate in a reading plan by distributing an invite code.
See how far you are in the plan, how far ahead or behind you are, your current and best on-time streak, and how often you've been early, on-time, or late. For group plans, compare your reading progress and current/best on-time streaks to other participants.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. -Psalm 119:105 ESV
(c) 2016 Benjamin Poon | A Lamp Unto Labs | Privacy